The Homes Of Abc's 'Nashville': Deacon's Identify

Source: thetennessean.com


I'm commonly non i for TV dramas, but Tennessee is my domicile state. So I felt morally obligated to plough over the serial "Nashville" on ABC a try. I was hooked straight off (even though about of the Southern accents are hilariously bad). 

I honey the prominence of the metropolis itself, in addition to inward particular, the gorgeous homes (actually inward Nashville!) that were selected for the series. My favorite is the i occupied past times Deacon Claybourne, the guitarist in addition to onetime beau of the province vocalizer Rayna Jaymes. 

His 1920's rock domicile is located inward historic Edgefield, an East Nashville neighborhood, at 619 Boscobel Street. The describe of piece of occupation solid adjacent door is the identify Scarlett, Deacon's niece, rents. (On the show, they aren't neighbors, though.)



Deacon's domicile on the left, Scarlett's on the right

The describe of piece of occupation solid has five bedrooms, three baths, in addition to close 1,700 foursquare feet, in addition to is valued at $270,000 past times Zillow.com. This domicile was final on the marketplace dorsum inward 2002, when it sold for simply $120,000.



I honey the masculine details, similar the dark-stained woodwork, antique bowling pin, in addition to mounted antlers. 



The tree body on the counter is quintessential Tennessee. When i was a kid, my mom kept a rough-cut marble slab, institute inward the woods, on her counter every bit a hot plate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away