Gingerbread Cookie Truffles


I LOVE Christmas. But always since I moved upwards north, I haven't gone all out amongst the decorations. I've develop a wimpy lilliputian Walmart tree, if that fifty-fifty counts. This twelvemonth I decided it was time: I'm engaged, together with Frank has a theatre (with a stocking-ready fireplace!) merely begging to move decked out. So nosotros bought our showtime existent tree, had stockings embroidered amongst our names, together with develop the Christmas hamlet from my childhood inwards the window.

I was dying to part my decorations, thus I invited a couplet friends over for hot chocolate, a fire, and...

Gingerbread cookie truffles! 


Excuse my sloppiness. I abhor coating truffles!

I've never been a large fan of gingerbread cookies, unless they're inwards the cast of a house. (My best creation: a gingerbread version of Graceland.) But, of course, beingness a huge fan of novelty Oreos, I had to purchase Gingerbread Oreos. I was pleasantly surprised: They genuinely gustation authentic (no chemic aftertaste, every bit you lot mightiness expect), together with the creme filling lends an extra layer of texture normal gingerbread lacks.



For the truffles, I crushed upwards the Gingerbread Oreos, combined them amongst cream cheese, together with coated them amongst melted cinnamon chips. The cream cheese didn't undermine the rich, gingerbread flavor, together with the cinnamon chips entirely enhanced the warmth of the cookies. Delicious.



Gingerbread Cookie Truffles

What you lot need
36 Gingerbread Oreos, finely crushed
8 oz. cream cheese, softened 
16 oz. Hershey's Cinnamon Chips 

Put it all together
  1. Thoroughly combine the Oreo crumbs together with cream cheese. 
  2. Roll into 1- inch balls, thus dip inwards melted cinnamon chips. Lay on a wax paper-covered baking sheet, together with refrigerate until firm, most an hour.  
You may besides enjoy...
Churro Cake Ball Truffles
Birthday Cake Oreo Bark  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away