Cookie Dough Oreo Cheesecake



Cookie Dough Oreos are officially on supermarket shelves. Of course, I promptly snatched upwards a bundle at Target, dug inwards the 2nd I got home...and was sort of disappointed. 

They ARE amend than most of the limited-time Oreos I've had inwards the past times (I ever purchase them, but rarely similar them). But they even thence don't actually sense of savor similar cookie dough. As my sis seat it, they direct maintain "a fake/manufactured cookie dough taste." Let's simply tell there's no opportunity of me earthworks the creme filling out past times the spoonful.

In my opinion, whatever sort of Oreo, fifty-fifty the master copy ones, is best incorporated into a baked good. So I decided to whip upwards a Cookie Dough Oreo Cheesecake. Can yous actually ever larn incorrect alongside cheesecake? I intend not. 



I was non disappointed.

I crushed upwards several Cookie Dough Oreos for the crust, in addition to then chopped upwards the balance in addition to stirred them into the cheesecake batter. To brand upwards for the Oreos' lacking flavor, I layered roughly actual cookie dough betwixt the crust in addition to the cheesecake. This was non a mistake.





What You Need

24 Cookie Dough Oreos, divided
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature 
1 scandalise (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
1 egg
1 bundle pre-made chocolate flake cookie dough (I used Toll House Chocolate Chip Lovers)

Put It All Together

  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  2. Coat a springform pan alongside cooking spray. 
  3. Crush fourteen Oreos inwards a nutrient processor, until finely ground. Mix alongside the melted butter, in addition to firmly pack into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, in addition to then cool for 10 minutes.
  4. Press the cookie dough into a half-inch thick layer on hap of the crust. (I used close three-fourths of the dough inwards the package.) 
  5. Beat the cream cheese in addition to marshmallow creme until smooth. Add the egg, in addition to mix well. Chop upwards the remaining Oreos, in addition to stir into the cream cheese mixture. 
  6. Pour the mixture over the cookie dough, in addition to then bake for twenty to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely, in addition to then refrigerate for at to the lowest degree 4 hours earlier serving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away