The other day, every bit oft happens at HomeGoods, I came across a clearance detail I wasn’t looking for—but had to have: 4 gorgeous pairs of velvet curtains for $30 each. I didn't get got a specific piece of occupation inwards hear for them, but idea they mightiness expect prissy inwards my dining room. Or my bedroom. Or my office. I was a flake directionless, clearly, but figured I’d abide by a identify for curtains every bit stunning every bit these. I purchased i pair together with asked the cashier to concur the other 3 pairs, exactly inwards illustration the panels looked best inwards my bedroom, which has 4 windows. “Curtains are i of our publish i returned items,” she volunteered. “People are ever getting the color or size wrong.” I idea I’d hold out different. But, alas, the curtains looked terrible inwards my dining room, since they had to drape awkwardly exactly about a radiator. They only looked slightly improve inwards every other room of my hou...
Comments
Post a Comment