Show Me The Chevron!



When I moved into my terminal aeroplane a couplet years ago, I picked upward a pair of chevron pillows from the clearance pile at Kohl's. At the time, I didn't know what the pattern was called; I only idea it was zig-zag. But then, inwards the terminal year, the pattern started showing upward everywhere, in addition to I learned the actual name: chevron. I'm sort of obsessed (as is anyone alongside a flare for funky design).


As modern in addition to playful every bit the pattern looks, it genuinely has roots inwards the military. The divulge of V's stacked on the sleeve of a armed services uniform indicates the soldier's order or years of service. It wasn't until the 1970's that the fashion globe stole the repeating V pattern; now, chevron has made a major comeback, appearing on everything from habiliment to light shades to rugs. It fifty-fifty plant every bit a pigment or backsplash pattern! 








You may too enjoy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away