The Weird Novel Bath Pattern Tendency

HookedonHouses.net
Double sinks are expected. Low-flow toilets? Practically the norm. But joining these measure original bath features is a weird novel trend: eliminating the bathtub. In a novel Houzz survey, 43 per centum of homeowners nation they're doing away amongst the tub altogether. 

I'm variety of shocked: What virtually bubble baths? Relaxing later a stone oil day? Wanting to sit down downward to shave your legs? 

But, according to Martha Fondren, a homebuilding expert, "The emphasis on the giant garden tub is no longer there. Now the emphasis is on, 'What tin sack I produce amongst my shower?' People desire a spa sense inwards the shower." The Houzz survey backs this up: 45 per centum of immature homeowners desire to install rain-style showerheads, 35 per centum desire a handheld showerhead, together with 24 per centum desire multiple showerheads. 

I concord that garden tubs are a chip of a pattern mistaken pas: They're oft oddly shaped, surrounded yesteryear unattractive tile, together with are tough to maintain. (On my recent trip to Israel, I accidentally hitting the jets inwards the hotel tub, together with awful-smelling H2O came spewing out.) But rather than ditching the bathtub entirely, I'd prefer a provide to the freestanding tub (ideally, the clawfoot style), a classic selection a tertiary of homeowners would consider, according to the Houzz survey.

Want to boot your jacuzzi to the curb? Here are a few tub-free bathrooms I admittedly dig:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away