Steal The Style: Cameron Diaz's Manhattan Living Room



I was peculiarly excited to read my terminal upshot of Elle Decor, which featured Cameron Diaz's immaculately styled NYC floor on the cover. Part of my pleasance was, of course, peeking within a famous person's place. But fifty-fifty better, I late interviewed her for a story...and she was inward this real floor acre nosotros talked on the phone!

What I dearest most the place: Diaz chose a warm, layered coloring palette, yet notwithstanding managed to exercise a feel of spa-like calm, without the typical white-on-white sterility. As a commenter on the Elle Decor website wrote, "Her abode is an aphrodisiac of gorgeous textures, making it impossible to experience cold." 

I'm non crazy most the custom wall covering, which says "cheap Mexican-inspired hotel" to me, equally exercise the pleated light shades, amongst their outdated A-line silhouette. 

These transgressions tin give the axe move forgiven, though, if exclusively because the splashes of buttery yellowish are as well as then delicious. Check out that chandelier! Yellow Murano glass? Amazing.

Want to bag Cameron's style, without the million-dollar cost tag? Here's how:


Chester Tufted Upholstered Chair



Murano Glass Style Yellow Pendant Lamp Chandelier



HeatherBrooke The Galley Cocktail Table inward Glazed Gold Iron

I form of abhor the overbearing cocktail tabular array inward Diaz's design. It's clunky, as well as screams "hotel lobby" to me (notice a theme: Parts of this room is actually bordering on La Quinta Inn for me). So, inward keeping amongst the elements of the blueprint that I do like, I'd opt for this...


Calloway Light Beige Linen Tuxedo Back Sofa



East End Imports Loft Wool Armchair inward Orange Tweed


International Caravan Seville Ottoman


White Ceramic Buddha Head

If this creeps you lot out (as it does me), whatever company white statue volition work.


Image yesteryear Charlie Republic of Kenya Decorative Pillow


Untitled, 1957 Framed Art Print yesteryear Franz Kline



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside My Novel House: The Living Room

A Knoxville Legend, Revealed: The Truth Almost Thunder Road

Hgtv Hosts Therefore & Right Away